Our Commitment to your Health + Safety
Your safety is our number one priority as always and we will be doing everything to ensure all health and safety protocols are above and beyond for customers and staff. Our safety protocol includes:
- Temperature checking of clients and staff
- Cleaning of surfaces and tools between each client using hospital-grade disinfectant and sterilisation
- Hand sanitising station
- Fully disposable consumables
- Social distancing enforced
- Cashless payments
- Masks available for purchase
Health and safety is very important to Paula Ortiz Beauty Studio
If ANY of the below criteria applies to you please contact us and we will happily reschedule your appointment.
- You have a fever, cough, runny nose, loss of taste and smell, shortness of breath
- You have travelled the last 14 days
- If you are over 70 years old
- Have compromised immunity
- If you have had contact with someone diagnosed with or suspected having Covid-19
As a community, it is imperative that we all adhere to the safety guidelines the government has put in place in light of the current Coronavirus pandemic and we encourage our staff and customers to consider downloading the COVIDSafe app which further supports community health and safety.
If you have any questions please contact me.